Ah, Passover. Don’t get us wrong- it’s one of our favorite holidays. But when the matzah starts to taste like cardboard and you can’t take another look at brisket and potatoes, these recipes will help you cope. Keep reading for a list of our favorite Kosher-for-Passover recipes that we really would make all year long.
1. Roasted Eggplant Parmesan from Busy In Brooklyn
2. Roasted Cauliflower Salad With Lemon Herb Dressing from Hungry Couple NYC
3. Chocolate-Hazelnut Macaroon Torte from Smitten Kitchen
4. Roasted Squash, Chile, and Mozzarella Salad from 101 Cookbooks
5. Brazilian Chocolate Truffles from The Big Fat Jewish Wedding
6. Caprese Salad from Pioneer Woman
7. Quinoa With Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Leeks & Almonds from Stacey Snacks
8. Lemon Cream Cheese Gluten-Free Crepes With Raspberry Sauce from What Jew Wanna Eat
Do you have any favorite Passover recipes that you make year-round? Share in the comments below!